Thursday 22 October 2015

Miniature TIE



To achieve the finer details I have taken some photos of a miniature TIE Fighter.

The wings here are more detailed than I had realised, I would need to inset the darker areas, and then use the connect tool to create the ridges.
 Using the edges, I can grab the edges of the thruster and create the grip looking shapes into the main body.
The front view shows the connections from the windscreen port to the main body, this could be achieved via extruding the windscreen or adding the shapes then using compound > boolean > cut > union to mold the shapes together.
To achieve the greater detail in the entrance hatch, I believe I would be able to use the boolean tool, under the compound objects, and then use the cut: union to add the shapes on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment